
Is YOUR 'NEW Vegetarian Diet' making YOU GAIN WEIGHT ?"
"A Vegetarian Diet Can Help You To... Stop Cancer in Its Tracks, Help Control Diabetes , And Even Helps Prevent Heart Attacks and Strokes ... BUT the bad part is... it can make you fatter and gain weight
It's a fact...if you eat a vegetarian diet and do it the wrong way ...you're going to gain weight...and probably more than you want Here's how to 'eat like a vegetarian the right way' and get a new slimmer, healthier you "
I went shopping with my girlfriend for a new pair of jeans (because my old pair of my favorite jeans had shrunk in the dryer...I'm sure you know how that goes...) and even she told me "The jeans I was trying on made me look too fat "
Heck if my girlfriend was telling me this when I asked her how a new pair of jeans fit... (no telling what others were saying behind my back)...and I knew she was telling me the truth no matter how much it hurt me. I HAD to DO something about my weight
Problem was that the vegetarian diet I was on was not helping me lose the weight I did not know what I was doing wrong...
I have tried all my life to lose weight. I have always been short, 5'1" and I never felt good about how I looked. No matter how I tried to diet or tried to 'dress slim'...
One day last May, I couldn't take it anymore.
I wanted to go to a picnic and needed new jeans and couldn't find any to buy that made my fat disappear... most of the new skinny jeans styles just made me look fatter
I was on a new vegetarian diet (I had stuck with it for 3 months...) which my doctor said would help me to 'lose weight'. Well it didn't. The longer I stayed on my 'new vegetarian diet the more I gained' I just kept gaining pound after pound and I was sick and tired of the restrictions the vegetarian diet the doctor told me I had to suffer
Read More detail
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar